I have a long SMS text conversation that need to print from my phone. Is there any way to print out text messages? It’s possible to print SMS and MMS messages from your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Y Duos smartphone. We show you How to Print Text Messages from Your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos.
Follow these instructions:
1. Download BackupTrans Software’s “Android SMS + MMS Transfer” software .It help us extracts SMS and MMS messages from any Android device and stores them on the PC.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos to your PC via mini USB cable. “Android SMS + MMS Transfer” will scan your drive and create a list that it can sync to your computer.
3. Click on “Samsung Galaxy Y Duos” under the list of devices in the left-hand panel of the software.
Select the messages from the list, click “File” -“Print SMS and MMS.” Select your printer and then click “Print.”
4. Press the “Home” button on the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos.Tap the “Google Play” icon to open the application market. Search for “PrinterShare Mobile Print.” Tap “Install” to download and install the software.
5. Both the printer and the phone need to be on the same wireless network.Tap the app to searches the network for the printer.
6. Tap “Messages” to open your SMS and MMS messages in PrinterShare. Select the wireless printer.
7. Click on the messages and then tap”Copy message text”.
8. Return to your Home screen and then open the email app.Compose a new message to yourself and paste the messages you want to print.Tap”Send”.
9. Open the email on any computer connected to a printer and then click “File,” and choose “Print”.
10. Then you have successfully print your message from Samsung Galaxy Y Duos.