You must have a Lycos Mail Plus membership in order to have access to your mail account via POP or IMAP.
Please check with Nexus S′s instruction manual for specific set up instructions.
To set up your Lycos Mail email on Nexus S, please follow these steps.
1. Start by tapping Email from the Launcher.
2. If this is the first account you have setup on Nexus S, you will be prompted to enter your Lycos Mail email address and password. (If you already have set up email on the phone, please scroll down for some alternative instructions.)
3. Click Next.
4. For What Type of Account is This? tap IMAP.
5. On Incoming Server Settings, enter your full email address in the User Name field, your password, and the IMAP server as imap.lycos.com.
6. The Port and Security Type should not be changed. Click Next. Your device verifies the incoming server settings.
7. On Outgoing Settings, enter SMTP server as smtp.lycos.com. Your Security Type should be SSL and your Port may change. Ensure that there is a checkmark in the Require Sign-in box.
8. Your username and password fields are automatically populated with your incoming mail server settings. Click Next.
9. For Account Options, you can pick anything you would like. The first setting is how frequently your mail will be checked. If you have multiple accounts, you can select to make this the default account for sending mail. And the last option will turn notifications on or off for incoming mail.
10. Click Next. You can then input a description for this account and your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing mail. You will then be taken to your inbox to view your incoming mail.
11. Ok,your finished the set up of your Nexus S.
If you have an existing mail account on Nexus S:
1. Start by tapping Email from the Launcher. You will be taken to your mail inbox.
2. Click the Menu button which is not part of your screen. It is located below the screen on your device, and can be found between the Back button and the Home button. You will see the account menu appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click Accounts. You will see a list of your previously setup accounts.
4. Click the Menu button of the Nexus S.
5. Click Add Accounts.
You can now follow the steps above to enter Incoming and Outgoing Server Settings.