How to Setup Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Lost Mobile Tracker?
Maybe you know the Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note LTE come with a free mobile tracker app ,when your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note LTE stolen that app will help you find your phone .
Here is the guide to help you setup the feature.
1. On Samsung Galaxy Note LTE, go to applications and look for the settings.
2. Choose Location and Security tab in it.
3. Scroll down the menu and look for the Mobile tracker.
4. Click “Set Mobile Tracker”.
5. There will prompt you for mobile tracker password. You need enter a 8 digits password. This is the same password which will be used to lock your SIM card.
6. The next, you will prompted for recipients to notify if any changes made on your Samsung Galaxy Note LTE. Enter Sender names and messages, and agree to the terms.
7. Login your Samsung account.If you don’t have one, go Official Website to create one account. It will help you manage your mobile tracker settings online for free.
8. Last,the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Mobile Tracker should be activated.
If your phone is lost, please take measures as soon as possible.If your phone is rooted or hard reset to Factory Default Setting, then you will never find your Samsung Galaxy Note LTE.
You know most of the tracking apps use the devices id or the imei number to track the phone. If its sending you an sms giving you the number from the sim card. It should be accurate.
Removing the sim only stops the network service and when put back it alerts you to the new sim card.
Just so you know : the imei number identifies the phone to the network, letting the network know what type of service, if its an iphone or android.
If you report it stolen they will lock the phone by imei, which locks the hand set. And won’t allow any new sim, also it would be hard to reactivate.
Along with the imei is the esn and some other info about the mobile phone.